BMR Adj UCA in

• Sponsors (?)

Haha. Sounds fun! How long did it take you to swap it in?

P.S. I think I saw you leaving Clinton yesterday night in the 05. Was that you leaving Cordova? I had to work otherwise I would have been there.

I took my time and had to run to the store once, along with several extended breaks. Start to finish was about 4 hours. Getting the stock one out proved to be quite easy. Getting the new one in was a bit more complicated. Start to finish with no breaks or trips to the store, I probably could have done it in 2 hours. If I had to do another one, I'd probably be able to get it done in just over an hour. But please don't ask me to do another one lol.

Nope. Haven't been to Clinton in years. There must be another one up there, because you're not the first person to ask.

Haven't been to Cordova in about 3 weeks. We'll be there this Friday, though, as long as it's not raining. Looking to try out the Steeda UDPs and BMR UCA.

Cool. I'm going to try and show up as well, but I don't know. Hrmm... I guess someone has simlar tastes. Come to think of it, it had louvers on the quarters but the same rims.