Body molding delete

95Vert383AOD

15 Year Member
Jun 10, 2008
1,133
34
69
New Bedford, MA
I'm not sure of the correct term for them.....but i wanted to know how the mustang would look without the molding below the doors. (the ones attached to the rocker panel) I'm not really in love with it and was wondering if it would look funny not being there. Any ideas guys?:shrug:
 
There have been pics posted.....looks a bit odd to me. Makes the stang look higher up(obviously).

I say get some saleen/cervini style side skirts...they'll give you a straight down clean edge...without making it look incomplete.
 
like nate said, they've have been a couple pics of them removed but it looks like the car isn't finished. the body crimping shows if you look at it from a distance and the bumpers don't line up anymore. i don't think it looks horrible, but i don't think it looks great either...
 
I was looking at the cervini stuff....Their body kit makes me rather go and buy a Supercharger instead...I'm sure the quality is A1 I suppose ill leave it alone. Im going to try and paint the car over the summer and wanted to do something a lil different....but not if its going to cost an arm and leg.
 
My car was missing them when I bought it 11 yrs ago, I finally put aftermarket ones on a couple years back. I dont have any pics of the car without them but never thought it looked too bad. I know Rycliff off of sn95forums runs without them if you want to pull up one of his threads for a pic.