Borla Stingers

• Thread starter Deleted member 38176
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 38176

Does anyone know where one could find a pair of Stingers (mufflers only)? I have an MAC vatback but want to swap out the flowpaths for some stingers and zim having trouble finding just the mufflers. I checked out Borla but they want $200 a damn muffler :eek:

• Sponsors (?)

i love the way stingers sound but sheesh , the price.

i took the part # off borla's website for their ''s-type'' muffler as i am pretty sure thats what the stingers are. heres a few links but they are still high

Borla 40842s - Auto Parts Warehouse

Borla 40842S Borla ''S-Type'' Mufflers ($154 ea.)

Borla 40842S S-Type

Borla Pro XS Muffler 2.5 in. Center Inlet 2.5 in. Center Outlet Borla Pro XS Stainless Muffler 2.5 in. Center Inlet 2.5 in. Center Outlet, Borla 40842S Exhaust Muffler [Borla 40842S Exhaust Muffler] - $153.95 : 3rd Strike Performance!!, Mopar, GM and

def do your homework to make sure what i listed is the correct part # and the correct muffler (resonator). i think i'm right but i dont want to give the wrong info.

I love my Borlas. use to have a catted slp X now its a bassani catted X. sounds sick nasty with either. got rid of the slp cause it hung too low and smashed up the cats lol destroyed my power too