Bosch design 3 injector upgrade

Hello, I'm new to this, so if I ask or do something dumb, sorry.
I have a stock 91 gt and I ordered up a set of #19 Bosch injectors (type 3) #0280155710 and I can't get them to work. I installed them and I am getting a signal to the connector, but the injectors won't work. It just cranks over, no fire. No leaks either. I then tried the original #19 injectors and they work fine. Has anyone done this injector swap? What am I doing wrong?:bang:

• Sponsors (?)

where did you get the injectors? they could be the wrong style injectors. but im not real sure on what they look like or the specs on them. if you have an ohm meter try checking the resistance of the new injectors and than check the resistance of the old ones. they should be pretty close

nope....its all internal. i know that injectors from the newer explorers with the 5.0 in them will work and they are a different design but ive never seen the injectors from a 4.6 used in a 5.0

they should work than. were they brand new when you put them in? they plugged up correctly and everything? id just check the resistance of them to be sure they are good. should be between 11-16 ohms if i remember correctly