Boss 302 tuning

Stangnoob

Feb 25, 2020
California
So I recently upgraded to a 2013 Boss 302 and I have a red track key but it’s not active; I’m getting LT headers installed as well as high flow catalytic converters. Is it worth getting the track key tune or should I invest in an sct tuner? Sadly from this point forward I’m lost because it seems that you can only have one or the other; I’d like to have the lopey idle tuned to my grey key because at the moment I only use the track key with 93 gas. I want the performance and lopey idle that the track key provides as well as to run the proper fuel for the set up so could someone point me in the right direction to achieve my desired performance outcome?

• Sponsors (?)

I guess my question is ....do you 'track' the car? ....I really like the 302 bosses ..but not sure about the 'keys' ....unless you were going to track it .....if it's an everyday 'driver' or weekend car I would just stick with the grey key .....after the LT's the best mod would be rear end gears and hot rod 'cams' ...CAI etc ....

Just do. 93 all the time, it's only a few bucks more per fill up.Then you can drive the piss out of it like it was built to .

I guess my question is ....do you 'track' the car? ....I really like the 302 bosses ..but not sure about the 'keys' ....unless you were going to track it .....if it's an everyday 'driver' or weekend car I would just stick with the grey key .....after the LT's the best mod would be rear end gears and hot rod 'cams' ...CAI etc ....
No I don’t track it but I would like to every blue moon. I want enough power to drag a few skulls if I’m tested though