ya know whats funny, i can get a completely rebuilt 429 from Advance Auto Parts for $1,678.88.
myillwillinc said:ya know whats funny, i can get a completely rebuilt 429 from Advance Auto Parts for $1,678.88.
You mean thats not true. :damnit: Its funny how meny people have them when they are trying to sell something. I had a guy tell me he had a 80 something truck with a factory boss in it. I told him to hang on to it that there were not meny built.Cobain03 said:yea its like saying boss 302 is the same thing has a regular 302.

Cool let me know when I need a place to drive my Hi-Podanny clemens said:I don't know how many 289 hi-po's I've seen for sale. I'm sure that they're all real hi-po's. Yeah, right and I'll sell you the Golden Gate Bridge.

Jester67 said:Cool let me know when I need a place to drive my Hi-Po![]()