Bought A 2008 Bullitt Mustang Today!

Bullitt347

I have been doing it wrong this whole time
15 Year Member
Mar 23, 2007
Middle of Maine
Took delivery of a 08' Bullitt today. 41600 miles. Has had quite a bit of work done to it: Breenspeed Detroit Rocker cams, JBA shorty headers, X-pipe, Moroso axle back kit, rear lower and upper control arms, panhard bar, Enkei Wheels, Intake runner control delete, Cold air kit, Underdrive crank pulley, Driveshaft, Steeda radiator support, Hurst shifter, Custom tune, Steeda lowering springs. Car dyno'ed at 325 whp and 317 wtrq. Am very happy with it so far, but it has only been a day! Possible Kenne Bell supercharger in the near future!:D
Will post pics tomorrow as I am having issues with photobucket tonight.

• Sponsors (?)

Ok, I think i have photobucket figured out. So this is a pic from yesterday. I am going out later this a.m to take better pic's when it warms up a bit, car is all frosty.
DSC00310.jpg

Attachments

• DSC00310.jpg
    DSC00310.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 158
A bit better pic's.......taken at the local community collage. Click on pic's and they get larger.
Bullitt006.jpg
Bullitt008.jpg
Bullitt005.jpg

Attachments

• Bullitt006.jpg
    Bullitt006.jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 147
  • Bullitt008.jpg
    Bullitt008.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 136
  • Bullitt005.jpg
    Bullitt005.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 154
Good lookin car, very clean. I sure do miss my 2001 Bullitt 0005. That Moroso axleback, looks like the tips really stick out far.. are they adjustable in any way?
The angle of the photo makes it look that way. Standing directly behind the car, looking straight down, they are just past flush with the rear valance. They are not adjustable. I was thinking of going with Bassani instead of the Moroso. Time will tell. The sound is a bit different with the Moroso axle back, but it is growing on me.

The wheels are starting to grow on me. At first I did not like them at all, and as the car comes with the original Bullitt rims, I was tempted to put them back on, but now I am not so sure. One of the things I really like about the Bullitt Mustang is the clean almost naked look, no hood scoop, no rear wing, no side skirts ect. Makes for a real sleeper.....until you hear it!