Broke Passenger Side Sun Visor Vanity Mirror. Any Suggestions On Replacing Mirror?

Ecostang15

Jan 7, 2018
Hey guys. New to the forum. Not used to cars this new. But I have a 2015 ecoboost mustang. I broke the vanity mirror on the sun visor on the passenger side. How would I fix this ? New mirror or new visor ? Any suggestions? Thank you.

• Sponsors (?)

I just checked an online parts house and ford does not sell just the mirror, you have to buy the whole visor. Before you drop the 80 bucks for a new one, check your local bone yards for a used one. Oh and the $80 price is the discounted price, ford's suggested retail price is a buck 20

I just checked an online parts house and ford does not sell just the mirror, you have to buy the whole visor. Before you drop the 80 bucks for a new one, check your local bone yards for a used one. Oh and the $80 price is the discounted price, ford's suggested retail price is a buck 20

I'll just go to the ebay junk yards and get it for 40 or so. As long as it is in decent condition and the lights work, I'm okay with used, and from what I read the visor is easy to replace.