BS or not!!

• Sponsors (?)

looks like that company that makes all the repros in MM&FF, Perfomance Wheel Outlet..

has the same logo on the center cap...I would say it's not BS, just not OEM Ford GT500 wheels...it does say GT500 'style' in the ad... :D

I doubt they will stick a 17" wheel on the 07 GT500.. Being the new body style plays in the favor of a larger wheel size, I would have to say those are a knock off, that someone is trying to cash in on. Not to mention those wheels have that all too famous replica wheel Cobra center cap, when the 07 is not even a Cobra, lol

its not BS......in one of teh last 5.0 Mustang or MM&FF, there was an ad for like Dante Designs or something and they sell em.....im not sure which one it was...it was either the MM&FF with the pink backround and teh girl on the middle right ride, or the 5.0 Mustang with the yellow 05 vert on front.........

Thanks Michael, I'll pass that along to him as I know he'd appreciate it. He still can not believe that people read about his car and posted things about it on the net. (he doesn't even know how to turn on the computer so I guess he never will if I don't tell him.)

Killercanary said:
Thanks Michael, I'll pass that along to him as I know he'd appreciate it. He still can not believe that people read about his car and posted things about it on the net. (he doesn't even know how to turn on the computer so I guess he never will if I don't tell him.)
hahahaha my mom is that way...its rediculous.....shes a pediatric nurse, and she had her name in some breastfeeding book and was showin everyone lol....it got so embarrasing after a while ........ :nonono:

yep mustangs and fast fords have them in the new mag. Also oink was close yea man they arent gonna be 17's on the new cobra they are gonna be 18's so they will prolly make them in 17's and 18's. Me personally I don't really like them but i would rather see a chop of it before i made any decisions.

Yea Paul those are 19's on the concept and as i stated before yes it will be 18's when the car come out officially. Sorry for you guys that wanted dubs on the new cobra it aint happeneing. Personally that's a lil too much wheel for a mustang for me just never thought 20's should ever be on a stang.