Built in spell and grammar check?

• Sponsors (?)

The bottom line is that if people can understand your meaning then spelling is really not that critical.

You can always spell check your posts with Microsoft Word before posting if you are really concerned about some anal retentive douchebag correcting your spelling...

Kilgore Trout said:
The bottom line is that if people can understand your meaning then spelling is really not that critical.

You can always spell check your posts with Microsoft Word before posting if you are really concerned about some anal retentive douchebag correcting your spelling...

oh, but sir, spelling and grammar are a huge part of life and most things accompanying it. Who would you take more seriously, the guy who can barely spell his own name and cant even use the right "tense" on words, or the guy who can actually communicate effectively? :shrug:

you can obviously spell, so why are your panties in a bunch?

Oh yeah, I will be the super stanger one day Mr Kilgore

cmb91LX said:
oh, but sir, spelling and grammar are a huge part of life and most things accompanying it. Who would you take more seriously, the guy who can barely spell his own name and cant even use the right "tense" on words, or the guy who can actually communicate effectively? :shrug:

you can obviously spell, so why are your panties in a bunch?

Oh yeah, I will be the super stanger one day Mr Kilgore

You are on a mustang site. Some of the best mechanics I have ever met could barely read. If they added a spell check then by your own reasoning, how would you know who to take seriously, because you no longer could tell the difference between those that can spell and those that can use a spell check:nice: .

jstreet0204 said:
You are on a mustang site. Some of the best mechanics I have ever met could barely read. If they added a spell check then by your own reasoning, how would you know who to take seriously, because you no longer could tell the difference between those that can spell and those that can use a spell check:nice: .

+1

This site runs off a forum engine that you see on many different forum locations. If you wish, write your own spell-checker or as suggested, simply use a third party software bundle to check it yourself before posting.

I think there was one of those forward emails I got one time that said people can interpret the word so long as the beginning and the end looked familiar. It was funny because it looked like garbled text, but made sense as it was read. :p

git-it-83 said:
This site runs off a forum engine that you see on many different forum locations. If you wish, write your own spell-checker or as suggested, simply use a third party software bundle to check it yourself before posting.

I think there was one of those forward emails I got one time that said people can interpret the word so long as the beginning and the end looked familiar. It was funny because it looked like garbled text, but made sense as it was read. :p

I cannot write any code.

HAHA, I dont kar if u can spel o not, a psot is a post, fokkers

have a nice day and go ahead and lock it up :lock: