• Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech

Bullitt trim code

  • Thread starter Thread starter 6Stang7
  • Start date Start date Dec 11, 2003

6Stang7

New Member
Jun 1, 2003
1,470
0
0
Livermore, CA
Dec 11, 2003
#1
  • Dec 11, 2003
  • #1
I have a 67 Mustang coupe, and have been thinking about putting in some newer seats. I would LOVE to put in some 01 Bullitt seats. The problem is that finding some real Bullitt seats would be next to impossible. I called my local Ford dealership and asked them if there was anything I could do, and he told me it might be possible to order just the seat covers, and then re-upholster so regular seats. However, he couldn't find a listing for Bullitt for anything, but he told me that if I got the interior trim code (I think) that he could see wheatear he could get them or not. Can one of you Bullitt owners look at the white tag on your driver side door and tell me what the trim code is for you car? I would really appreciate it.

-Shaun
 
R

rjstaaf

Founding Member
May 31, 2002
1,310
2
39
Somewhere
Dec 11, 2003
#2
  • Dec 11, 2003
  • #2
It would probably be far cheaper to go to yearone.com and get new covers for your stock seats. You will get sticker shock once you find out how much newer seats cost. How much are you willing to spend?
 

6Stang7

New Member
Jun 1, 2003
1,470
0
0
Livermore, CA
Dec 11, 2003
#3
  • Dec 11, 2003
  • #3
rjstaaf said:
It would probably be far cheaper to go to yearone.com and get new covers for your stock seats. You will get sticker shock once you find out how much newer seats cost. How much are you willing to spend?
Click to expand...


Around $600. I have a buddy of mine that will put the new covers on for free. I found a pair of seats for $100, so that leaves a good amount left over to pay for the Bullitt seat covers. I don't want to stick with the stock seats (you that have sat in them know what I'm talking about) and I really love the idea of putting in 01 Bullitt style seats.

-Shaun
 
S

Solid Snake

Banned
Nov 26, 2002
940
0
0
GA
Dec 11, 2003
#4
  • Dec 11, 2003
  • #4
Just buy the Mach 1 seats from Ford or wherever you can find them (easier to find than "Bullitt" seats). The Mach 1 seats are IDENTICAL to the Bullitt seats.
 

6Stang7

New Member
Jun 1, 2003
1,470
0
0
Livermore, CA
Dec 11, 2003
#5
  • Dec 11, 2003
  • #5
Volldamort said:
Just buy the Mach 1 seats from Ford or wherever you can find them (easier to find than "Bullitt" seats). The Mach 1 seats are IDENTICAL to the Bullitt seats.
Click to expand...


That was my back up plan. Besides, to get the Mach 1 seats I would need a trim code from a Mach 1. O, and they are not identical.




 
S

Solid Snake

Banned
Nov 26, 2002
940
0
0
GA
Dec 11, 2003
#6
  • Dec 11, 2003
  • #6
I thought they were the same seats. Oh well...
 

B C

New Member
Jun 5, 2003
444
0
0
Chino, CA
Dec 12, 2003
#7
  • Dec 12, 2003
  • #7
Interior trim code on a Bullitt is KW.

Go here and send Randy a message. He might be able to help you out. He helped me get a lot of Bullitt specific parts.

http://forums.modulardepot.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=21
 

6Stang7

New Member
Jun 1, 2003
1,470
0
0
Livermore, CA
Dec 12, 2003
#8
  • Dec 12, 2003
  • #8
B C said:
Interior trim code on a Bullitt is KW.

Go here and send Randy a message. He might be able to help you out. He helped me get a lot of Bullitt specific parts.

http://forums.modulardepot.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=21
Click to expand...


THANK YOU!!!!

-Shaun
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

W
I need a 1997 Mustang PATS A expert!
  • Wolfdogg
  • Friday at 10:41 PM
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
3
Views
94
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Monday at 11:10 PM
Noobz347
L
95 gt engine vibration
  • lenzgt
  • May 11, 2026
  • 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech
Replies
6
Views
320
1994 - 1995 Specific Tech May 26, 2026
lenzgt
L
Cobra Brake Conversion - Spare Wheel/Tire Search
  • AeroCoupe
  • Aug 2, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
7
Views
402
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 2, 2026
AeroCoupe
S
92 5.0 almost starts
  • Steverino
  • Sep 23, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
5
Views
158
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 25, 2026
General karthief
F
Rear seat instalation
  • Foxbodychris90
  • Mar 18, 2025
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
692
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Apr 3, 2025
Foxbodychris90
F
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?