bust out your drool bibs, Race-Stangs latest photo shoot

I know its been a while. Since the last shoot, ive ditched the cobra bumper in favor of the gt bumper cuz I think it looks better. Also got the new Agent 47 Vortex Generators installed. Some will like them, most will hate them and tell me to take them off my Evo....... I mean Mustang:rolleyes:.

Anyways, enjoy.

Hint hint, mustang of the month:SNSign:

latestphotoshoot013.jpg

latestphotoshoot012.jpg

latestphotoshoot011.jpg

latestphotoshoot010.jpg

latestphotoshoot009.jpg

latestphotoshoot008.jpg

latestphotoshoot007.jpg

latestphotoshoot006.jpg

latestphotoshoot005.jpg

latestphotoshoot004.jpg

latestphotoshoot003.jpg

latestphotoshoot002.jpg

latestphotoshoot017.jpg

latestphotoshoot018.jpg

latestphotoshoot019.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

i have no idea why some of them are blurry...........................
It's called a tri-pod mate. The ones that are not blurry either were stable due to something or had a faster shutter speed. Up your ISO and up the shutter as well if you cant use a tripod.
As for the car i much preferred it before, and the fins being at different angles (even tho this is how they "work") looks tacky IMO. But it's what ever makes you happy my friend:nice:

What exactly do the fins do?

"reduce overall aerodynamic drag, rear-end air flow separation, turbulent air flow, and allows for faster clean air at the vehicle's rear end. This increases gas mileage performance, down force, top speed, and velocity."

Good for directing clean air flow to a real race wing in road racing, track racing. Otherwise not much

sold the bumper already Epik, sorry.

The vortex generators stabilize the air flowing over your roof, and dirrect it to your wing, if you have one, or decklid to give you more downforce. race cars are starting to use them a lot because they have run thousands of tests on them and found them to be very successful.

I knew a lot of people weren't going to like them. Its alright, I guess u can just call me the resident guinne pig:D

deftsound, they are Forgeline WC3's. And if you buy a set, I will have to kill you.

SRT-Handz, How did I know you would pop up with a negative comment about the v. gennerators??:rlaugh:
I knew there would be a lot more people that would not like them, oh well

just throwing this out there...i dont think the evo vortex things look that bad...it is definetely unique and its done tastefully its not like you have a huge wing on the back or anything