Buzzing Vibration when turning Left...

Adam95GT

Aug 14, 2006
Burlington, NJ
I had the car up in the air to put the cats back on to pass inspection and i spun the pass side wheel and hurd a slight CrrWHURRRR sound its barley noticable and its not the pads dragging i can hear that as well... you think my wheel bearing is on its way out... is there any easy way to tell... or a cheap place to buy a new one...:shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

Weird... bad wheel bearing is a possibility, but also check to see if the ABS wheel is for some reason touching the sensor tip or some sort of debris :shrug:
Can you feel any play when you rock the tire side-to-side in the 12/6 o'clock and also at 3/9 o'clock directions?

rotors maybe??? i just had the alignment done not that long ago and the tires mounted and balanced... should i take it back and have them chek the tires and recheck the alignment... with maxxed out camber with the plates they could only get me to a -1.6 but it was at -2.2 and -2.3 so i guess it has improved alot.... im not noticing any weird wear or anything now atleast.... just this damn vibration