C-4 GER REVERSE MANUEL VALVE BODY ???

HEY GUYS I HAVE A NEW GER MANUEL VALVE BODY WITH TRANBREAK WITH NO INTRUCTION ON HOW TO INSTALL IT INTO MY TRANS . I WAS WONDERING IF ANY ONE CAN HELP ME OUT IN FINDING THE INSTRUCTION ON HOW TO INSTALL IT IN MY C-4 .....

ANYHELP WILL BE APPRECIATED THANKS :)

SORRY FOR THE CAPS

• Sponsors (?)

the instructions are simple! grab the part go to the palce you got it or find the nearest garbage can and drop it in! seriously! my buddy put there "hi performance" tourque converter in his 89 and within 500 miles it squealed like no tomorow. he went threw 3 of them before they said nope it must be your fault and stopped calling him back or wouldnt warenty it! So if there valve body and trans brake are of the same quility you got taken! :nono: peace

john:p

thanks man i appreciate your responce !!!! i was wondering if i should even go with that valve body after spending so much on my trans , even though i got the valve body free from a freind about two years ago i figured hey why not put it in my trans but the hell with that i will go with a pa performance or a red neck after all i bought every thing from red neck why not just add there valve body thanks again man :nice: