Calling all southern washington/portland oregons

nonglossjason

I did not have intercourse with a sheep.
Jan 27, 2006
Well it was a long trip but the 93 made it up here (vancover) from phoenix. And guys i know NOONE!!!! anyone wanna hang out i need to make some new friends. I am 18 that pretty much is down to do anything. Cruise, hit up a mall, cruise, hit on some girls lol anything!!! i just know im going to be out of my mind tomorrow lookin for something to do! so lmk asap YYYEEEAAAAHHHH. And by the way i saw a clean gt here in battleground in a stripmall. It was white,5 speed, with black mid trim that does not look right on a gt in my opinion.

• Sponsors (?)

ahh to be 18 again. Wait a minute i act 18 now!
Yeah there are tons of mustang guys that hit up the beaverton oregon area on fri-saturday nights. 9pm ish but not this weekend most likely due to the crappy weather.
I'll throw you a memo next time there probably is a get togehter with directions.

breakemlose said:
ahh to be 18 again. Wait a minute i act 18 now!
Yeah there are tons of mustang guys that hit up the beaverton oregon area on fri-saturday nights. 9pm ish but not this weekend most likely due to the crappy weather.
I'll throw you a memo next time there probably is a get togehter with directions.

Wkend weather is supposed to be good. You going to LLR Saturday afternoon?

What is LLR? A 1/4 mile strip? Sorry dont know **** about anything here. I can barely find my house lol its in the sticks, and i am a city person

nonglossjason said:
What is LLR? A 1/4 mile strip? Sorry dont know **** about anything here. I can barely find my house lol its in the sticks, and i am a city person

NO i'ts a 1/2 mile stretch on the street where people go and hang out. Seldom you will find racing usually bikes.

If youre down for anything, we're going bungee jumping tomorrow in Amboy. $75 for a single jump, $99 for 2 jumps, plus future discounts and a T-shirt. Let me know. 600-5903.

Im 19, btw, and live 15 minutes from BG.

Hey jason whats up? Glad to see you made it home tonight you had us worried when you went stright on I-205! Good meeting you and glad you enjoyed the track! Sorry S/B was cleared out but then again we did get there kinda late? Did sound like a decent turn out tho! So ya gonna be up for seattle next weekend? I'll get with ya this week! Oh yeah BTW i might be able to hook you up with a job with me temp like it seems like you want? I'll let you know more on monday or tuesday. Pay will be about 12-13 an hour running our saw at work! peace

john:p

Whats up jason, this is Bill from Phoenix that just moved here as well. Looked for you at the show yesterday but didnt see you. You arent too far from me so feel free to get in contact with me. My number hasnt changed so give me a call.

Bill

SVO8U said:
Whats up jason, this is Bill from Phoenix that just moved here as well. Looked for you at the show yesterday but didnt see you. You arent too far from me so feel free to get in contact with me. My number hasnt changed so give me a call.

Bill
Your in molla amd he's in yacolt. Prob a good 45min -1 hour away from each other? Welcome to the NW! And if your lucky it will rain from now till next year :nonono: :shrug: :bang: see ya around peace

john:p