DonMaximo
Member
OK... you have base timing set properly...
Keep your timing light on AFTER the SPOUT is reconnected.
You should now see timing advance beyond 10 degrees.
Have a friend or you and your 6' arms open the TB...we should see more advance.
Let us know what your observations are ???
For Shyts & Giggles... and forgive me for asking...have you disconnected battery for 15 minutes to clear KAM ??? There's never any harm in doing this...and I would suggest it before following the steps I suggested above.
It's Beer:30 here... catchya later
-D
Keep your timing light on AFTER the SPOUT is reconnected.
You should now see timing advance beyond 10 degrees.
Have a friend or you and your 6' arms open the TB...we should see more advance.
Let us know what your observations are ???
For Shyts & Giggles... and forgive me for asking...have you disconnected battery for 15 minutes to clear KAM ??? There's never any harm in doing this...and I would suggest it before following the steps I suggested above.
It's Beer:30 here... catchya later
-D