cams and a new tune...

Ya, Dave(Juiced46 on the lmmc board) did the install and Chris really worked on the tranny shifts and he raised the redline and shift points..When did you email Chris? As far as cost, well, alot less than it should have been..

LOL, no problem, I was laughing when I was typing it..If I dont get into the 11's this spring, im going to burn it..I need a stall converter and some Dr's and I should get there...

Ya, Dave(Juiced46 on the lmmc board) did the install and Chris really worked on the tranny shifts and he raised the redline and shift points..When did you email Chris? As far as cost, well, alot less than it should have been..

A few weeks back. I know his Grandma passed away so I understand him not getting back to me yet. All I know is those are the guys that I want to install and tune my car. I also want Chris to do the J-Mod and install a shift kit on my car if he can. I WANTTTT A RIDEEEEE IN YOUR CARRRRR (when the weather warms up). I will bring the video camera and digital SLR to take some pics.

Sounds great man, ..It was his grandfather taht passed, and ya he just got back..Try him again tommorow, and tell him Billy sent ya!!!

357 dynojet and I trap 114.32.... go figure!!