Camshaft Codes

I just got a full suspension kit installed yesterday and I am getting codes for advanced camshaft timing could it be that a wiring harness is loose? Has anyone here encountered that issue i had a tune but returned it to stock don't understand what else it could be.. from what im reading it could be catastrophic or could be nothing how do I tell?

• Sponsors (?)

I feel like an idiot but don't want to pay the dealership anything else haha and dont want to damage my motor if it is a problem. Never had the codes until they installed the sway bars and springs so perhaps they knocked something loose? Hopefully a simple fix..

Suspension changes shouldn't affect the camshaft timing. Were the codes there with your tune or did they appear when you returned it to stock tune? If they were already there, the only thing I can think of is something wrong with a sensor or the wiring to it. Did they disconnect any wiring during the installation?

You should probably take it to the dealership very soon to figure out what's wrong if it's not a simple fix like a loose wire. Don't floor it anywhere.

Suspension changes shouldn't affect the camshaft timing. Were the codes there with your tune or did they appear when you returned it to stock tune? If they were already there, the only thing I can think of is something wrong with a sensor or the wiring to it. Did they disconnect any wiring during the installation?

You should probably take it to the dealership very soon to figure out what's wrong if it's not a simple fix like a loose wire. Don't floor it anywhere.
The codes appeared right after I left the dealership thats why I was thinking they knocked something loose but the wierd thing is when I return the car to the stock tune it says under advanced timing or something similar.. seems like a sensor to me but I don't know. Was hoping somebody has seen something similar

The codes appeared right after I left the dealership thats why I was thinking they knocked something loose but the wierd thing is when I return the car to the stock tune it says under advanced timing or something similar.. seems like a sensor to me but I don't know. Was hoping somebody has seen something similar

I didn't realize you had the suspension work done at a dealership. Personally, I would take it right back to the dealership that did the installation and tell them to fix it since the codes appeared after they worked on it.