• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-

Can anyone help me with a Nissan Titan

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fox_84
  • Start date Start date Feb 14, 2007

Fox_84

New Member
Dec 28, 2005
143
0
0
Feb 14, 2007
#1
  • Feb 14, 2007
  • #1
I have a 2005 Nissan Titan for my daily driver and got hit the other day from a homo that ran a stop light. Anyways, where I live, I cannot seem to find any salvage yards with one single salvaged Titan to buy used parts from. I am needing an entire bed, rear passenger door for a King Cab, rear cab corner, right rear axle 4x4 or possible the entire rear assembly/housing. I live in the Northeast corner of Arkansas in a town called Piggott. I don't really know where to begin to find the parts but if I can find them, I am going to buy the truck back from my insurance and have it fixed. I have a great body man I use, but he is not much of a foreign parts dealer/finder. Can anyone suggest a good place to look or can anyone help at all. I am willing to make a trip if I can find the parts for sure. If anyone lives decently close and knows some salvage yards with these parts, a phone number and location would be greatly appreciated.
 

stykthyn

I want to measure mine. It doesn't look that tall.
15 Year Member
Jul 6, 2006
5,232
2,652
223
gainesville
Feb 14, 2007
#2
  • Feb 14, 2007
  • #2
I dont think you are going to find too many of those around. you may make quite the profit by buying the truck back and parting it out.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

Cobra Brake Conversion - Spare Wheel/Tire Search
  • AeroCoupe
  • Aug 2, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
7
Views
373
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 2, 2026
AeroCoupe
M
Air Conditioning parts source
  • mustangmark68
  • Jul 1, 2025
  • 2005 - 2009 Specific Tech
Replies
0
Views
154
2005 - 2009 Specific Tech Jul 1, 2025
mustangmark68
M
Does anyone know where to buy this
  • PvolkStang
  • Jul 19, 2025
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
4
Views
350
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jul 20, 2025
manicmechanic007
K
3.8 T5 & Bellhousing to 1987 Lincoln 5.0
  • ks65stang
  • Mar 2, 2026
  • Other Auto Tech
Replies
3
Views
449
Other Auto Tech Mar 3, 2026
Noobz347
B
Where to go from here on my build…
  • B0udreaux
  • Jul 14, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
8
Views
341
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jul 18, 2026
AeroCoupe
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?