Can you spot my ride?????

• Sponsors (?)

So perhaps I shouldn't mention that it was in the upper 70s the day of the cruise...
:p

I dont think it made it above 20* here yesterday. :( seeing you guys run around in tshirts made me jealous. i wonder if spring will ever get here. on the plus side, with the time change it is starting to feel more like spring/summer with more daylight.

nice upgrades. what was the reason for it? extra cash? i hope it was not another misfortune with road debris.

Thanks for the compliments guys:nice:

nice upgrades. what was the reason for it? extra cash? i hope it was not another misfortune with road debris.
Heck yeah! I thought my car looked tough before! The reason??? Partly due to extra cash (not much...out of MY pocket :D) It was not another misfortune with road debris...but the back wall of the body shop... They paid for rental vehicles for the entire time! They gave me a next to nothing price to repair my prior damage!
BTW, bigcat, that was the reason I no longer needed the SHR inserts. Quite surprised they were able to be reused!

3095931455_efeb39cf4a_b.jpg

3153685941_d14c48b1c4.jpg

3153688185_7e78d775ca.jpg

3154529194_a15035f3d3.jpg

My "uh-ohs" that got fixed for almost nothing!
3154530512_0eaa1b28e0.jpg

I'll upload some better pics later this afternoon, but here is the the only pic I have on Flickr besides my sig pic.
3346776220_2cf83511a3_o.jpg

HEAVYGT Nice Dawg...Like the GT500 front end...looks good! How much for that little upgrade?
Thanks! Since the body shop was at fault, they paid for nearly all the repairs! I bought the GT/CS rear bumper and Xenon side scoops myself. All I had to pay was the remaining balance of the cost of installing the side scoops and the layout and painting of the BOSS scheme. After all was said and done, I only paid $1100 (including my $250 deductable from the original claim to have the hood repaired) while the total bill was over $8000:nice: