Can't decide between TTIIs and 17" Mag 500s

K9spike

Aug 31, 2007
'68 Highland Green coupe, paint 10/10, built 302 (though I'm seriously considering a 331 kit), 4 whel discs, going to be a weekend track car - for fun, no competition - and driven on the street quite a bit. so think lowered stance, but not airbag-type low.

So here's my dilemna - 16" TTII's, satin finish, or
17" Wheel Vintiques Magnum 500's?

I'm leaning toward the TTII's to show off the discs, but the 17" Magnums aren't as common. I don't care about the better handling of the 17s as much as the look of the car.

Anyone with pics? I've searched all over the place and can't find similars.

• Sponsors (?)

Not mine but im wanting to do something like this for my 67 in Dark Moss Green...

Found it in a google image search.
attachment.php

Attachments

• 2007-Vincent.jpg
    2007-Vincent.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 164
'68 Highland Green coupe, paint 10/10, built 302 (though I'm seriously considering a 331 kit), 4 whel discs, going to be a weekend track car - for fun, no competition - and driven on the street quite a bit. so think lowered stance, but not airbag-type low.

So here's my dilemna - 16" TTII's, satin finish, or
17" Wheel Vintiques Magnum 500's?

I'm leaning toward the TTII's to show off the discs, but the 17" Magnums aren't as common. I don't care about the better handling of the 17s as much as the look of the car.

Anyone with pics? I've searched all over the place and can't find similars.

If you like th 17" magnum 500 look, then maybe you should look at the newer mach 1 17's...i have them, and you can get them a whole lot cheaper than the wheel vintiques...