Can't keep 93' running after it gets warm

Hello, I have a 93' LX that i just finished a twin turbo setup on. I now have the problem that I can drive it all day but as soon as i shut it off I cant start it again until it is cold. I have bypassed my msd box and that didn't help. I can physically hear the fuel pump but, nothing. The car turns over like a champ and still nothing. Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

I would open the schrader valve on your fuel rail with the key on to see if you're getting fuel. From what I heard on other threads your tfi module can be causing this. They're sensitive to heat.

Ok I will give this a try when i get off work. Is this something that I am going to have to worry about in the future. I did some research and it sounds like Ford has had a prob with this, and has had a recall. Thanks for the help

Highly unlikely to be vapor lock.

When it won't start, check for spark, injector pulsing and fuel pressure (as noted - check actual pressure with a gauge).

EDIT: Did you reduce your cranking fuel? If not, you might be way rich on a hot start. Flooring the gas pedal while (AND ONLY WHILE) cranking will shut off the injectors.

Actually we're in between seasons so it is possible you have a winter blend of fuel that is more susceptible to vapor lock. I would only say it's possibly a vapor lock if you've exhausted everything you can test and nome if it leading towards anything or problem suddenly disappears after a fillup

Highly unlikely to be vapor lock.

When it won't start, check for spark, injector pulsing and fuel pressure (as noted - check actual pressure with a gauge).

EDIT: Did you reduce your cranking fuel? If not, you might be way rich on a hot start. Flooring the gas pedal while (AND ONLY WHILE) cranking will shut off the injectors.
+1

Happend to me where i had to floor the gas pedal just to get it to start when the car was hot. I replaced the ECT(engine coolant temp sensor) and it solved the issue.

did you dump the codes??

Ok i will give this a try when i get home from work. But how do I check injector pulsing? I run 93 octane and was told that it is highly unlikey to vapor lock but could still happen? Is this true. I know when the car is cold it has good fuel pressure but i have not checked it when its warm.

so last night I changed the TFI Module ran it and let it sit. I want back 20 min later and it started right up. Then I made a horrible decision to get on it a little, and blew a head gasket!!! So this problem is going to have to wait until i can change the gasket out. Thank you everyone for the help I did have 50 psi on the fuel pressure gauge. Thanks everyone