Car being Dyno'ed this week predictions??

• Sponsors (?)

I am running just a standard 210 degree thermostat.:(

I would go with a 180. Do you have the drivers side coolant mod?

Well got the car on the trailer........
Freakin thing has antifreeze comming out of the tail pipes!!!! Which means blown head gasket on the exhaust side.
I don't have enough cuss words to explain how I am feeling right now.

Sorry to here this. Hope you get it changed out soon.

Car made 641hp so far. We didn't get to finish because the maf acts like it is pegging. We took it out on the street and the car overheated!!!!:mad: I am very disappointed right now. I hope it didn't blow a head gasket.

sorry to hear about the head gasket. your numbers are GREAT though. it gives me something to hope for with my car. the only differance in our engine combos are the blower pulleys (2.65-2.75) and yours is a 5.0 to my 4.6. everything else is identical!! oh yea, i almost forgot. i do have a bottle in the backseat!:eek:

how is your fuel system holding out? have you done the PPRV delete or a modded FPDM? i'm worried mine wont go far enough with the nitrous and all the boost. i am running twin GT pumps, PPRV delete, stage 1 FPDM, CPR rails and 60# injectors. hopefully that will be good for around 650

My fuel looked great all the way. My car gained more power with more fuel at 18 degrees of timing. I have the SCT BA2800 MAF and that was pegging at 5630 RPM. I will have to get a diablo mafia or something to fix that problem.....which is way down the road now. I am so pissed...gosh I got my car out of the garage 4 times last summer, and it looks like it's going to be another stangless summer!! My husband is probably so mad at me, now he has to take the whole thing apart AGAIN, and he doesn't even drive the car. :)

PS.... I have the 03 cobra pumps and tank set up with a kenne bell boostapump and 60#injectors.

My fuel looked great all the way. My car gained more power with more fuel at 18 degrees of timing. I have the SCT BA2800 MAF and that was pegging at 5630 RPM. I will have to get a diablo mafia or something to fix that problem.....which is way down the road now. I am so pissed...gosh I got my car out of the garage 4 times last summer, and it looks like it's going to be another stangless summer!! My husband is probably so mad at me, now he has to take the whole thing apart AGAIN, and he doesn't even drive the car. :)

PS.... I have the 03 cobra pumps and tank set up with a kenne bell boostapump and 60#injectors.

Are you running a push are draw thru with the maf? !8* of timing seems a little high to me.

So here's a little update on what we have got going on with the car.
No Blown Head gaskets, did a compression test on all the cylanders, and pressure seems great. We did however find my stock intake gaskets went kaplewie!
Ya! Now we don't have to pull the motor:D I have a question for you guys..... the blue oval industries fuel rails I bought keep coming lose, and my husband is looking to buy some different ones. We called Fox Lake and they want $350 for rails, and new intake gaskets and an extra $50 for machining the rails to fit with my 60# injectors. That seems like a crap load of money to me for rails! Does anyone know of any companies that sell fuel rails specifically for pencil style 60# injectors?

i havent heard of rail problems with 60#ers. i have CPR rails waiting to go on mine. i hope they fit right with my siemens 60's

I was told the "O" ring on the injectors will not seat correctly in the rails, unless you have them machined first.
I went ahead and ordered the machined rails from FoxLake. My only other option was a company called CPR Racing. With everything I needed (not including the intake gaskets) it was going to be $479!!! OWCH:eek: