Car Got somewhat ****ed up

So tonight when driving back from my girlfriends, there was this huge chunk of metal ( found out later it was a piece of an exhaust) in the road and i couldnt get fully out of the way of it. It wound up hitting my left side of my car and snapping off my side skirt...Ill take pictures tomorrow and also find out what damage it did since i do not know as of now. So you guys think i should sport the no side skirt look? I have seen it done and doesnt look to bad, but who knows. This is just anothering ****ing thing that i dont need to be happening since i have no money as it is.

Also I did just get my car painted this summer is if there is anymore damage and scratches tomorrow when i go outside i might kill someone.

And if someone has the driver side one laying around can you please donate one to me?

• Sponsors (?)

I think i may just pull off the no side skirt look...now i just have to take of the other side... well here is what it looks like on the one side.

img0099qq6.jpg

img0096uh6.jpg

img0097lv2.jpg

Attachments

• img0099qq6.jpg
    img0099qq6.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 57
  • img0096uh6.jpg
    img0096uh6.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 49
  • img0097lv2.jpg
    img0097lv2.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 54
Therian said:
I always thought our cars needed more skirts (to lower the stance)...rather than less

Totally agreed. Going skirtless is like going to a toga party... first it seems like less clothes is cool then that fat hairy drunk kid walks in, and you realize... more clothes are better.

Adam

Well-said, both of you, about the side skirt. Then again, I also think the same about having no rear spoiler on a car too; it just aint my thing. I like lots of crap on the outside of the car to make it look less plain.

Adam, thanks for the tubby-toga reference. :puke:

Good luck.

me and my friend went back and we are still not really sure what it is...it is about the size of a pizza box if not a tiny bit bigger with a round pole welded down the middle of it...of course now it is on the side of the road but i wasnt lucky enough