Car seems, 'Moody'?

MSM0075

May 13, 2003
Central Jersey
It might be just me but somtimes it feels like my car runs slower some days than others. Especially since I just installed a pretty solid turbo on I've been a bit sensitive to the things that I do to the car. I tend to beat on it from time to time and i feel bad afterwords. Somedays the car runs like a bat outta hell and I feel that I can beat anything, Then theres days like today that it seems like its not running to potential. Seems like it takes a lil longer to spool and boost dons't seem strong in high RPMs, As if power was being lost.

Maybe its just me?

• Sponsors (?)

Mine does the same thing, and it's still n/a. Obviously temperature has a big impact (runs better at night than midday, etc), but I know what you mean. Sometimes it's just tight and smooth and other times it feels like something is either about to break or is already broken. I dunno what it is, I just deal with it. :shrug:

Ash

I also notice a difference depending on temperature and weather. For example, when it is raining and wet and I gun it from a dead stop, my wheels seem to spin a lot. :D

However, when it's dry out, not so much. :notnice:

In all seriousness I know what you mean. I think it just depends mostly on temperature, weather, traffic. The car may not run as well if your sitting in stop and go traffic and the engine is heating up. I'm sure there are various factors.