Car was for sale...and....

• Sponsors (?)

Well I had an older gentlman(43) in the garage on sunday night to look it over with a buddy..they seemed very very impressed. I had a VERY strong feeling the offer was going to be right where I wanted it to be...UNTILL. Right up untill he said "I just want a toy that I can pound on, and have some fun", for some reason that statement left me with the realization that the all my effort was about to take an ass kicking..and that idea didn't work for me one bit. Maybe if the guy seemed to appreciate the car like I did I would have felt better, but the idea of 2yrs of my work becoming just a beating toy for someone just didn't work for me AT ALL. Car stays...will not leave and decision is final.

yeah, youll find most 5.0 owners dont drive their car easy. they may say they do, but you ride with them/listen to them and its another story.

if you ever sell it, good luck finding someone to take care of it like you did.

Ah you'd love that wouldn't you..I just bet you would. Anyways thanks guys...sad as this may sound I almost feel as excited to get her out later next month as I did the very first yr. Sometimes I guess you just need to test yourself out a bit to appreciate what you have...ahh how nice.

when I bought mine the guy selling it was like asking me ?'s on what my plans were and how I was going to treat it and drive it. I told him I was only going to drive it on nice summer days and store it 10 months of the year. I also said I always wanted a Black GT that was unmolested and low K's. He liked the fact that I was going to take care of it and not drive the s-h-i-t out of it or drive it all year in the snow and rain. I told him that the new tires will look like new for a few more years. He ended up giving me a wicked deal cause he needed money real bad cause he just bought a house and gutted the upstairs and ordered windows and then realized he ran out of money. He almost cryed as I was leaving the driveway with his car (mine).

It was like it was ment to be I had just sold my 95 V6 stang and the verry next day I seen him pulling it it of his barn/shead and when I was comming the other way he was just walking away from putting the 4sale sign in it so I stoped. I still stop buy to show him that the car is still the same and I have not abused it. Then we have a beer.

wait do they make One piece altezza tail lights for my car?

i was also thinking of going with the chrome accents over the all 4 wheels...

please post some links of one piece headlights

Does anyone have a link to one pc lenses..I think they would be really sweet!!!! I want 1 pc lenses to go with my 6pc cowl hood. S&B and I are really interested in the one pc trend and would like to attain as many 1pc items as possible before april 5th A.K.A the end of the world.