carbon fiber parts here

ryanr24

Jan 7, 2003
SAN DIEGO
Hello all, A friend of mine owns a shop that does carbon fiber work, im tryin to convince him that there is a market for mustang and carbon fiber, i have seen there work and it is simply amazing, feel free to chime in and say whats parts you would be interested in so we can all get this ball rolling. SPREAD THE WORD

• Sponsors (?)

ryanr24 said:
Hello all, A friend of mine owns a shop that does carbon fiber work, im tryin to convince him that there is a market for mustang and carbon fiber, i have seen there work and it is simply amazing, feel free to chime in and say whats parts you would be interested in so we can all get this ball rolling. SPREAD THE WORD

Any chance his shop is DG Motorsports? I emailed them a few months back and tried to talk them into producing some carbon fiber parts, but they did not reply. I offered my car to fab the parts too. They do F150 parts and I thought it would be natural for them to do Mustang parts too. I guess a lot of companies wil be targeting the new 05 Stang now.

The Carbon Fiber hoods I have seen are made by VIS and you can find them on ebay.

I would love to see some quality parts.

Rogue Cobra said:
Any chance his shop is DG Motorsports? I emailed them a few months back and tried to talk them into producing some carbon fiber parts, but they did not reply. I offered my car to fab the parts too. They do F150 parts and I thought it would be natural for them to do Mustang parts too. I guess a lot of companies wil be targeting the new 05 Stang now.

The Carbon Fiber hoods I have seen are made by VIS and you can find them on ebay.

I would love to see some quality parts.
no they are a local company in san diego :D

A carbon fiber '96-'98 Cobra cowl hood would be nice. A 2 1/2 inch one that would retain all the details of the factory hood right down to the bulge and the peaks at the edges of the cowl. I have wanted one like this for years but nobody makes them. I am really interested in getting a hood like this for my '96. So please someone come forward and make a high quality and factory like fitting piece.

Trinity

RedTwilight said:
A carbon fiber '96-'98 Cobra cowl hood would be nice. A 2 1/2 inch one that would retain all the details of the factory hood right down to the bulge and the peaks at the edges of the cowl. I have wanted one like this for years but nobody makes them. I am really interested in getting a hood like this for my '96. So please someone come forward and make a high quality and factory like fitting piece.

i was thinking of having the stock hood modded to lift the bulge up a couple inches. i like the hood, but i so want a cowl! make sense?