• Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-

CC plate questions

  • Thread starter Thread starter joshjwc9
  • Start date Start date Sep 16, 2007

joshjwc9

Active Member
Jun 12, 2006
1,095
17
39
Palm Harbor, FL
Sep 16, 2007
#1
  • Sep 16, 2007
  • #1
I'm gonna be lowering the car with some money I will have coming in soon and some vacation time to install it.

I always hear glowing reviews of MM suspension parts and I see that other companies have 4 Bolt plates.

Whats the difference between companies like MM, Steeda, and UPR 4 Bolt CC plates?

The price is similar $200, $190ish and $170ish but what features in caster/camber adjustment makes one more expensive or better than the other ones.

The car is a 1999 GT with no other suspension mods.

BTW, I'm gonna be installing some Vogtland sport springs 1.5in front and 1.25 back drop and some KYB AGX front struts and KYB GR2 shocks.

I have ridden in a car with the same spring shock combo and I dont have crazy amounts of money for a daily driver with almost 100k miles.

Thanks :SNSign:
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

Suspension Harsh Ride
  • PonyGTrider
  • Mar 20, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
  • 2 3 4
Replies
62
Views
2K
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Apr 11, 2026
Noobz347
Tuners come on inside
  • squeak93
  • Feb 13, 2026
  • SVT Tech Forum
Replies
1
Views
322
SVT Tech Forum Feb 20, 2026
squeak93
J
For Sale MASTER LISTING: Abandoned '66 Mustang Restomod Part-Out (Wilwood, Ididit, Quick Performance, Mishimoto)
  • JasonB66
  • Jul 23, 2026
  • Suspension
Replies
0
Views
241
Suspension Jul 23, 2026
JasonB66
J
B
Where to go from here on my build…
  • B0udreaux
  • Jul 14, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
8
Views
358
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jul 18, 2026
AeroCoupe
R
What's it Worth? 1997 Cobra, a ton of mods and restoration
  • riored97snake
  • Jun 18, 2026
  • What is it Worth?!?!?
Replies
2
Views
351
What is it Worth?!?!? Jun 21, 2026
riored97snake
R
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?