CC plates?

scupking

Active Member
Sep 18, 2005
1,186
1
36
Enfield, CT
I had ford install my bliesteins and FRPP B springs. They said the front left is 3 degress off after they did the alignment and said I need CC plates. I didn't think the B or C springs required them. Also is it ok to drive the car for a week with it being 3 degrees off?
 
Tolerances are different on every Mustang that's rolled off the line. Most don't need the CC plates with B or C springs but you can't ever tell until they're on there.

You're OK for a week or so but the less driving the better until you get the CC plates in there.
 
3 degrees is a lot. MM plates may not be enough.

do you have a copy of your alignment specs? the factory specs are crap. post up what you have and i'll let you know how bad it is.

BTW if you wanna cheap out you can get two 18mm cam bolts from any autoparts store to correct 1.5 to 2* of camber. just install them in place of one of your strut bolts
 
3 degrees is a lot. MM plates may not be enough.

do you have a copy of your alignment specs? the factory specs are crap. post up what you have and i'll let you know how bad it is.

BTW if you wanna cheap out you can get two 18mm cam bolts from any autoparts store to correct 1.5 to 2* of camber. just install them in place of one of your strut bolts

Unfortunately I don't have the specs. I will get some MM plates and see how that goes.