• Mustang Forums
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • 2005 - 2009 Specific Tech

Center Brake light

  • Thread starter Thread starter APowers
  • Start date Start date Aug 21, 2006

APowers

New Member
May 12, 2006
68
0
0
Louellen's Crossins, MS.
Aug 21, 2006
#1
  • Aug 21, 2006
  • #1
I am looking for someplace to buy a device to pulse my center rear brake light. Can anyone give me some advice as to where to go to look for something like this? Trust me there is reason to my madness.
 

radtexas

New Member
Jul 25, 2006
79
0
0
Tyler, Texas
Aug 21, 2006
#2
  • Aug 21, 2006
  • #2
APowers said:
I am looking for someplace to buy a device to pulse my center rear brake light. Can anyone give me some advice as to where to go to look for something like this? Trust me there is reason to my madness.
Click to expand...

TacoBill said:
Thanks!

I got the 3rd brakelight overlay from eBay. Here's the link. If you get one, make sure you tell them if you want upper or lowercase lettering. And if you want to use the 'GT' logo, make sure you mention that as well.

Taillight sequential lights are from WebElectric. I got the 'Plug and Play' harness for $179. Splice-in kits are not yet available for the 06/07's.
Click to expand...

I love it when I can actually be helpful.
This should help. Although he did not mention what you are after I am positive that they have what you might be looking for. It was from a previous thread. I remembered because he is replying to same question. If you did not see it you might go watch his video. Just do a search for TacoBill and thread started. Good luck
 

APowers

New Member
May 12, 2006
68
0
0
Louellen's Crossins, MS.
Aug 21, 2006
#3
  • Aug 21, 2006
  • #3
Yep, I found what I was looking for. Thank you.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

Electrical Issues with my 2006 mustang gt
  • VerneVdV
  • May 22, 2026
  • 2005 - 2009 Specific Tech
Replies
0
Views
171
2005 - 2009 Specific Tech May 22, 2026
VerneVdV
Fox Brake lines hitting bump stops
  • keel
  • Sep 9, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
18
Views
365
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 24, 2026
keel
S
Brakes 80 Mustang 4.2 rear chassis brake line for 5 lug conversion!
  • StangPowerLSX510
  • Aug 6, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
2
Views
133
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Aug 9, 2026
limp
J
Suspension Foxbody mustang Steering shaft issue
  • Jakub2537
  • Sep 5, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
8
Views
231
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Sep 11, 2026
gkomo
H
Strange steering/brake issue
  • Haxmaster
  • Jun 2, 2026
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
1
Views
140
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Jun 3, 2026
squeak93
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • 2005 - 2009 Specific Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?