Electrical Center Console Wiring?

foxracinc03

Jan 16, 2017
hey guys. Im trying to piece back together the wiring that goes from the dr side body harness over to the center console that was hacked by previous owner. I have the cig lighter wired ok but confused on what is what for the rest of the wiring going to power mirror switch/power seat/etc? some of the wiring colors dont match up. any pics or diagrams would help! 20170115_193550.jpg 20170115_193447.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

PM me your email address and I will send you a complete Ford Factory 89 Mustang electrical diagram set. The zip file is 2.5 MB and is too big to fit through Stangnet's email gateway.
The plug shapes on the diagrams match the plug shapes on the actual plug. The diagram is divided up by the layout of the car. The first diagram is for the very front of the car, and it works its way to the rear of the car.
89 Mustang wiring diagrams zip package–

They are in a zip file format to reduce the size of the package. If you don't have Windows 7 or Windows 8, you’ll need WinZip or other Windows archive tool to extract them from the zip file.. See www.majorgeeks.com - Download Freeware and Shareware Computer Utilities for a free download.

The diagrams show the location area and the connectors are drawn to the same shape as those in the car.

You will need the Adobe Acrobat viewer which is also a free download – www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html - Adobe Reader download - All versions

How much different is an 88 gt to an 89 lx as far as wiring (center console)? I have an 88 gt, and have just traced the power mirror issue (lack of power) to cut wires for a custom radio installed by the prior owner. Connectors are gone and I have a big pile of wires in crimp connectors. Wondering if the docs you've mentioned might help me. I have an Electrical and Vacuum Trouble shooting manual but it does not give me console diagrams.

Please Let me know
Thanks