• Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-

Centerforce Dfx Clutch

  • Thread starter Thread starter Saberstang
  • Start date Start date May 20, 2017

Saberstang

Active Member
May 2, 2017
130
24
28
Atlanta, GA
May 20, 2017
#1
  • May 20, 2017
  • #1
Hi everyone as you may know my last clutch set up was faulty and I installed a Centerforce DFX clutch,Centerforce steel flywheel,and I kept the Steeda quadrant and firewall adjuster. I installed a new clutch cable and installed a new pilot bearing and throwout bearing. I have been using the Centerforce DFX clutch for 719 miles now and I like this clutch set up a lot. The shifts feel positive,crisp,and this clutch feels like it will hold the power and the demand I expect from this clutch set up. Since the break in period is over I plan to take my car to the track and see how she does. Anyone replacing there clutch this is a clutch to consider. I had a Centerforce Dual Friction clutch before and like it too as it lasted the longest for what I was using it for.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

N
Vibration after new clutch
  • nipple_looker
  • Sep 20, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
23
Views
480
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 26, 2026
fasterthangas
F
S
Car shakes when taking off help???
  • STANKYstangs
  • May 10, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
12
Views
444
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- May 27, 2026
LILCBRA
K
TKX Transmission Shifting Problem
  • KWC156
  • Jun 23, 2025
  • Other Auto Tech
  • 2
Replies
21
Views
3K
Other Auto Tech Jun 13, 2026
427nostang
4
S
  • Locked
Drivetrain Adjustable clutch cable questions
  • Scott_S
  • Oct 31, 2025
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
6
Views
504
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Oct 31, 2025
Noobz347
R
Drivetrain Clutch
  • Robman8028
  • Jun 29, 2025
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
4
Views
324
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Jul 2, 2025
AeroCoupe
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?