Central and North jersey stangers White Rose meet?

I keep seeing more and more jersey guys on here and if your are familiar with north and south brunswick area then you got to know what the White Rose is.:D:D

For those of you unfortunate jersey stangers who havent experienced a white rose burger , the best fast food cheeseburger ever , than i suggest we have a meet sometime in the summer. Any body who is down should chime in. White rose is open 24/7 cant tell you how many times me and my boys have loaded up in the caddy at 2 and 3 in the morning and made the 40 minute trip to get there lol.

and the burger does look like the pic no bs, not like some squished burger you get from bk or mcd
Eat My Pix: White Rose System | A Hamburger Today

White Rose System - Highland Park, NJ

Any body have any experiences and down for a meet in the summer or spring?

• Sponsors (?)

+1 strtrcr. but that doesnt mean we can only do one meet. could always do it again an try the burgers. that burger place has stiff competition with fuddruckers, fudds burgers are amazing. where else can you get 1lb burger? i have had it an finished it all but its rare an i did not wanna move after lol. im down for a cruise, aslong as my knee is better, as of right now i cant drive stick for atleast a month or so..we'll see how the healing goes. wouldnt really care if it was my gas leg, but of course its the clutch foot lol.

ive slammed many white rose cheezeburgers most were done 2 to 3 in the morning after some heavy partying nights, now most of my visits happen during daylight hours. Good food one thing to point out your never wait more than 5 minutes to get your food! yeah im down!