• Mustang Forums
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-

Cervini Grille

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alon 5.0
  • Start date Start date Sep 11, 2013
A

Alon 5.0

New Member
Sep 11, 2013
1
0
2
Sep 11, 2013
#1
  • Sep 11, 2013
  • #1
Hi everyone,

I've been searching for a nice clean grille for my 11 Black GT. I was leaning towards the CS grille very much but it is pretty pricey for the black grille version.
I recently came across Cervini's grille (2010-12 Mustang GT Cervinis Black Upper Billet Grille w/ Pony Emblem - LatemodelRestoration.com).

I'd like to hear any impressions and photos from users who have it installed.. How is the quality? It is pretty cheap but I have to import it so that will pretty much double the value for me. Thats the situation with any grille I choose though.
Any other grille suggestions other the Saleen/Roush ones are welcome
 

Noobz347

Stangnet Facilities Maint Tech... Er... Janitor
Admin Dude
Jan 4, 1985
43,403
21,610
234
Box behind Walmart
Sep 11, 2013
#2
  • Sep 11, 2013
  • #2
Moved to Talk
 

Bojingles

Well-Known Member
May 10, 2012
329
35
63
Barksdale AFB, LA
Sep 11, 2013
#3
  • Sep 11, 2013
  • #3
I'm not a fan of any of the grills out there. I actually like the fog lights and 99% of the aftermarket grills delete the fog lights. The grills that do keep the fog lights are usually just those horizontal bars that go on top of your existing grill killing air flow. What I'd like to see is something similar to the Saleen grill with fog lights. Is that so damn hard?
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

B
Where to go from here on my build…
  • B0udreaux
  • Jul 14, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
8
Views
360
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jul 18, 2026
AeroCoupe
J
Progress Thread Family member 1989 GT- Backstory and updates
  • JRC99
  • Apr 19, 2025
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
15
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Oct 26, 2025
JRC99
J
SOLD [Minnesota] 2014 Ford Mustang GT | Grabber Blue | 6MT Coupe
  • Mycelus
  • Mar 20, 2023
  • S197 Mustangs For Sale (2005-14)
Replies
1
Views
6K
S197 Mustangs For Sale (2005-14) Mar 27, 2023
Mycelus
SN Mustang Magnum T56 swap
  • revhead347
  • May 24, 2024
  • 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech
Replies
15
Views
7K
1994 - 1995 Specific Tech Jun 28, 2026
GearHeadGuy
For Sale Connecticut Mustang GT Parts For Sale
  • 01HellionGT
  • Jun 7, 2021
  • SN95 Mustangs For Sale (1994-04)
Replies
6
Views
2K
SN95 Mustangs For Sale (1994-04) Jul 28, 2026
dan50
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?