Changed plugs, now car is dying instantly after starting it

My friend's stock MAF was something like $60 w/exchange from Kragen. Do you have an engine light on at all? I don't know who much an MAF from Ford would cost. You may want to do the swap thing before buying one to see if that fixes it.

Well guys,

I want to thank you again for all helping out, I have fixed the problem.. and believe it or not, it came out that a PCV valve was not in all the way. After switching MAF's with my friend and it not working, I was going to take out each plug and check the gap. When I took off the intake hose that connects to the throttle body I noticed the PCV valve under the intake was only half on, when I touched it, it feel off. I put it on.. threw my intake hose back on and it started right up.

Well hopefully this thread gets alot of use.. I can say it has everything to check if your car won't idle..

Thanks again guys

Oh oh...Do I still have to give up the nut? I've grown to like it. About the PCV valve I guess I should have suggested to check any hoses and the like on your air intake as well. One of the hoses on mine came loose and I rode to work before I figured out what it was.