Changing Interior Color

What color interior?

• Total voters
I want to change my interior color to either black or opal gray. I will probably end up painting the interior as my dad has experience and with proper prep it will look like it was from the factory. What color do you prefer? The car is red if you wanted to know. :SNSign:

• Sponsors (?)

Mustang90GT50 said:
Opal gray was a shade only available in 93. It has a bit of blue to it, but looks better than the older shades of grays on foxs.
Id have to disagree... the 90-92 color is the best. Have you tried to find 93 interior? black actually seems easier to get a hold of... btw someone has a black dash on craigslist.. Id stay the same or go black... you know what they say once you go ..... HAHAHA :lol: :lol:

wifesweetstang said:
Id have to disagree... the 90-92 color is the best. Have you tried to find 93 interior? black actually seems easier to get a hold of... btw someone has a black dash on craigslist.. Id stay the same or go black... you know what they say once you go ..... HAHAHA :lol: :lol:
Why have you gone black Misha? :D

The Opal gray in 93's is the best looking gray, when my buddy had his 92 next to mine, his interior looked almost browninsh, and it was a clean car. Opals more of a "truer" gray, if that makes any sense..:D