cheapest place for headers?

notguilty411

Apr 27, 2005
as i was out putting some things back together to drop the motor in my car, i noticed my stock headers on my 88gt were a little bent up at some places and really not looking too well...

so would you guys reccomend i buy new ones.. i have an o/r bbk hpipe (no cats) and flowmaster mufflers..

so i was thinking unequal bbk's.. sound good?

if so wheres the cheapest place to pick a set up at??

• Sponsors (?)

yeah summit is where i found the cheapest so far. didnt know if there was somewhere else cheaper or not..

and ive decided i dont want chrome because i heard after awhile they will start to rust like crazy and look like crap.. is this true?

baxter what exactly do you have lying around..

The tubes are so short that equal length headers don't make much of a difference, if any at all.

Stick with unequal length headers and you'll be happier overall with ease of install and maintainence.. :nice:

89MustangGX said:
The tubes are so short that equal length headers don't make much of a difference, if any at all.

Stick with unequal length headers and you'll be happier overall with ease of install and maintainence.. :nice:

thats pretty much what i figured.. and my car is pretty much stock i dont think either or is really going to do much.. i just dont like the fact that mine are dented all over the place