CHECK OUT MY MOTOR (PICS)

• Sponsors (?)

the extender is actually the oil fill tube kit to work with those trick flow valve covers. those covers dont come with an oil fill tube so u need to drill a hole in it and use that fill tube kit. summit has them for like $25. i gotta take that cover off and have a baffled welded in, whatever i try oil is still coming out.

Ram000 said:
w000000000000000t! congrats, man, that looks sweet! what kind of #'s are you putting down w/ that set-up?

lol, i was expecting an electric motor, not an engine.
OFF TOPIC::OT:
OK, this has always bothered me when people attempt to correct this. To me and everyone I know, it's the same thing! I don't differentiate between the two ever, some times I call it an engine, other times a motor.

FYI... MOTOR=ENGINE

Dictionary.com Definition Time
mo·tor
n.
1. Something, such as a machine or an engine, that produces or imparts motion.

2. A device that converts any form of energy into mechanical energy, especially an internal-combustion engine or an arrangement of coils and magnets that converts electric current into mechanical power.

3. A motor vehicle, especially an automobile: “It was a night of lovers. All along the highway... motors were parked and dim figures were clasped in revery” (Sinclair Lewis).

End rant.:nice:

95cobraguy said:
331, the pcv system is stock with a home depot oil separator inline between pcv valve and upper intake. dan at realspeed automotive tuned it using superchips software, www.realspeedauto.com
awesome man. :nice:

please provide more info about the home depot oil seperator. there is a home depot near my office but the people there are so stupid they can't help me find anything. i guess i'm too stupid to find it myself too, lol!

alsao, the steeda stb fits over a trick flow setup

BlackVert said:
awesome man. :nice:

please provide more info about the home depot oil seperator. there is a home depot near my office but the people there are so stupid they can't help me find anything. i guess i'm too stupid to find it myself too, lol!

alsao, the steeda stb fits over a trick flow setup
the separator can be found where all the air tools and compressors are and all the various adapters, connections, etc. for air tools and air lines. the thing works real well. i took out the little fliter element that comes inside the separator and since i did that the oil really started collecting in the tube, more so then when the filter was in.

95cobraguy said:
if u can make your way down to LI one weekend when the weather gets better u can watch, run, drink a cold one, whatever u want. as long as u dont instigate me anymore:D

Im there literally every weekend and then some

Ill be at the islander game tomorrow with a "freind" actually

and no more instigating will come from me, unless you are an islander fan:D

looks really nice. personally though, i think there are too many mismatched colors going on in there....blue wires, red couplings(one black), silver lettering. don't get me wrong though, excellent motor, alot nicer than mine.