If looking at standard grind Crowers, I am using a 15512 that I would recommend. The advertised power range is similar to what the N41 is, but a little lower (2400-5800).
Not sure what your reasoning for picking the N41 but here is clip of exhaust if the sound or lump is your reason.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKXOE5GYj4U
If looking at standard grind Crowers, I am using a 15512 that I would recommend. The advertised power range is similar to what the N41 is, but a little lower (2400-5800).
Not sure what your reasoning for picking the N41 but here is clip of exhaust if the sound or lump is your reason.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKXOE5GYj4U
How did this get side tracked into drum lessons? Go watch Kevan Roy play "Revenga," and tell me if you can do that.
Kurt
How did this get side tracked into drum lessons? Go watch Kevan Roy play "Revenga," and tell me if you can do that.
Kurt
I can do that....for the first 8 measures......
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Do you accept cookies and these technologies?
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Do you accept cookies and these technologies?