chevy killer

powermaxx

Feb 27, 2006
melfort, sk
ok just put in my order for an 07 grabber orange GT. i need to get it into the 11s to smoke this chevy around here. i have thought about superchargers and nos in my other thread there was a link to jpc who have a kit for 11 sec. looks fairly simple. now what would i get if i had everything in the kit plus longtube headers, cams, and a roushcharger?

• Sponsors (?)

Ford is required to honor a Saleen blower as part of your warranty for 3 years. They have a contract. The stock system is tuned to produce roughly 435 hp. Saleen offers a 475hp upgrade kit. You can upgrade the pulley even further and get about 500 hp or even more. That with a good suspension and tires should dip you into the 11's given you can drive decent. Contact JDM engineering. they know all about that. They have a saleen blown car running tens i think. www.teamjdm.com Ford Racing also offers a whipplle i think, but is more expensive than the already overpriced saleen blower. Luckily, my dealership will honor warranties on procharger and hellion turbo kits. that sounds tasty. a turbo V8. [drool]

11's is cake with these cars given you have the extra $$bling$$.