Cj Pony Parts

jackson0215

Dec 10, 2009
I have recently had a number of issues with CJ Pony Parts and I was curious if everyone has had the same issues.....I am finally to the point of putting my 67 back together and ordered ALLOT of parts from CJ. The 2 times I have tried to use my RPM points portions of the order were on backorder. Once they separate the order they did not use the points and charged my card. This is so frustrating and have had a hard time getting it straight. They are typically good with great pricing, free shipping and no tax but it is becoming not worth it.

Just curious if it is me or if this is the way it is!
Thank you,
Mark

• Sponsors (?)

I have had similar issues but not to the extent you describe. I don't like the fact the RPM points can expire in just a few months. They should be good for life IMHO. Their arm rests are a joke; looks like they came out of a box of cracker jacks. But I like their free shipping and in an order I just made and they had one back order they shipped to back order to me via 2 day priority mail. I liked that.

I've tried other sites but the free shipping makes them tough to beat.

I've had good and bad dealings with them but the few bad still burn my but cause they weren't my fault but I got the short end of the stick. Between my car and others I've worked on I've spent over 15 grand with them. maybe that's not a lot compared to others on this board but it should be worth a little leniency. I buy almost soley from Summit Racing now. They carry most everything and have free shipping too. A lot of times they are even cheaper. There return/exchange is awesome. An example of a return that was my fault - I ordered a Pertronix second strike ignition box and had it for six months before I decided to install it then decided I wanted the second strike with rev limiter. It was three months past there free return policy so I chatted online with them and they said no problem.
I can tell you that CJpony has cost me money on two occasions that was their fault.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user