Clean Low Miles Foxbody

Nov 4, 2017
All orignal even the windshield is original 60,000 miles just thought I'd share up here in canada at least where I'm from in B.C low mile foxbodies are rarer then hens teeth

Attachments

• 20180114_140123.jpg
    20180114_140123.jpg
    931.8 KB · Views: 203
  • 20180114_140220.jpg
    20180114_140220.jpg
    852.4 KB · Views: 289
  • 20180114_135643.jpg
    20180114_135643.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 207
Reactions: 7 users
  • Sponsors (?)

Nice! What year? Mine originally came from B.C about 8 years ago where it was bought new from a dealership. I had a hard time finding a clean, low mileage fox and apparently the guy I bought it from here in Winnipeg even 8 years ago couldn't find one either. He saw it in B.C and made the road trip. I can't speak for the other provinces but there doesn't seem to be any in MB or Sask and based on what you said we can add BC to that list. Perhaps they are a little more common in Ontario, if not I guess everyone who has a good one is hanging on to it, I know I am.

Nice car... the green ones are fast :).
60k miles here too... original glass/headlights/tails/paint/interior... until you open the hood, hit the key or look underneath it says "stock".
guys in the club call it one of 2 things... time capsule, or, unicorn.
Very uncommon around here... as are pony wheels and non-tinted glass.

Nice! What year? Mine originally came from B.C about 8 years ago where it was bought new from a dealership. I had a hard time finding a clean, low mileage fox and apparently the guy I bought it from here in Winnipeg even 8 years ago couldn't find one either. He saw it in B.C and made the road trip. I can't speak for the other provinces but there doesn't seem to be any in MB or Sask and based on what you said we can add BC to that list. Perhaps they are a little more common in Ontario, if not I guess everyone who has a good one is hanging on to it, I know I am.
I quite often look in Alberta on Craigslist and never see any nut apparntly they don't use Craigslist they use kijiji and well I don't like kijiji so maybe there is some? Lol

Yeah, Kijiji seems to be the preferred selling/buying system here for everything. It seems like ever AutoTrader isn't used much here, myself included. There are a lot of scams on there and the few times I tried selling on there I received a lot of scam replies or someone that wanted to help sell my car for a small fee. Kijiji is not bad I find, but even with that, a nice, original fox body is still a rare find.