Cobra bumper and no tails

• Sponsors (?)

yeaa, you gotta lower your car man, the wheels are looking good though. Anyway you can get some pics from a lower position? of the rear?

Im thinking about getting the cobra bumper but im not getting tailpipes, so if it dosent look good without them I probably wont get it.

yeaa, you gotta lower your car man, the wheels are looking good though. Anyway you can get some pics from a lower position? of the rear?

Im thinking about getting the cobra bumper but im not getting tailpipes, so if it dosent look good without them I probably wont get it.

I'm happy about the look without tailpipes, here is another pic which is a little more to the rear. This is all I have for pics right now

View attachment 410701

Tailpipes FTW...

I cant wait to see my car with the 3" tails on it, :D!

I want my dad to run tails on his 393 nitrous motor. Nothing more badass then a car hanging it on the bumper, but never getting there becuase of the tailpipes!!!

Haven't noticed it getting dirty. It's dirty in the pics because it's been sitting in the garage for 2 months without moving.

Dumps = less weight too. Also less BS when working on the rear suspension

Im with him. I wont have tails either. All youll see under my bumper is a big ass fuel pump, filter and braided lines.

I dont have tailpipes but I dont have dumps.

10020339ia.jpg

This is the look ill be going for when im done with my car. Wheels are coming in a few weeks or so.

mean2yv9.jpg

Attachments

• 10020339ia.jpg
    10020339ia.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 52
  • mean2yv9.jpg
    mean2yv9.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 76
looks great, I'd go with a diff color rim though. black on a white car just makes it look dirty. let the brake dust gather and you can get that look for free.