Cobra chin spoiler

I am looking at getting a 03/04 cobra front bumper for my 02 GT and noticed that most of the chin spoilers are more then the bumper! I saw on ebay that they have one listed for the GT and cobra for around $100........So I was wondering if they were the same chin spoiler? or should I stay away from that listing? I saw people posting they can get one for around $130 from the ford dealer but a cheaper price would be nice!

• Sponsors (?)

Either get the CDC one, or Ford Racing one. Sure, you can get one for $65 bucks from a bunch of different places. American Muscle for one. Most of the cheaper ones, are just that. I made a mistake the first time, and bought an off-brand one. The plastic pins that held it in place were crap and started breaking within the first week. The Ford Racing one, which I have now, has the same type of pins, but they have not broken in almost 2 years. Also, the cheap one was a lost more rubbery and deformed when driving at 50. My wife was driving my car one day and I saw it. It was over after that.