cobra grill?

• Sponsors (?)

Up to you, i think it's the one thing all Mustangs should have.

It comes with a templete that shows you where to cut your stock grill. Then you just put it in place with double sided tape and a couple screws up top. I left the screws out and used extra tape. Some people bond it permanently with adhesives. it makes a flush finish. A body guy might give you a better explanation

Just did it...easy as pie. I actually cut the front bumper with a heavy duty exacto knife, two way tape and done. Test fit first before you paint so you know exactly what you're doing...then paint...then install. 1 hour total time from start to complete finish (not inc. paint time) at a slow patient pace.

2442696_49_full.jpg

The horse isnt installed in this pic because I was just test fitting the grille.
My car is an LX.

Ok I been thinking about doing this as well with my 92 gt . I was wondering for you guys that have put this on, did you pull the front bumper off the car to do the cut and insert or did you do it with the bumper on the stang ??? Also was thinking of just getting a stalker front bumper with the Cobra grill already . What do you think I should do ???:shrug: