• Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • SVT Tech Forum

complete clutch package?

  • Thread starter Thread starter BadMoFo
  • Start date Start date Apr 12, 2006

BadMoFo

I will sleep with a Mod for a CT
Founding Member
Sep 28, 2001
2,911
0
0
New Bern NC
Apr 12, 2006
#1
  • Apr 12, 2006
  • #1
ok did a search and couldnt find a complete package thread. what I am wondering since I know it will have to happen eventually what is the best clutch and supporting mods to get when you do your clutch. and I am talking clutch, flywheel, input shaft, adjustable quadrant, ect, teh whole package, and anything else I cant think of, like bearings and fluids for the trans. also best places to buy from and costs of the parts. thanks.
 

BadMoFo

I will sleep with a Mod for a CT
Founding Member
Sep 28, 2001
2,911
0
0
New Bern NC
Apr 12, 2006
#2
  • Apr 12, 2006
  • #2
oh and I plan on going to a 2# lower, ported blower and nitrous down theline, this is my daily driver but I race when I can at the track.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

P
2002 T5 transmission vibration issue
  • puffoo
  • Feb 22, 2026
  • SN95 V6 Mustang Tech
Replies
0
Views
244
SN95 V6 Mustang Tech Feb 22, 2026
puffoo
P
J
For Sale MASTER LISTING: Abandoned '66 Mustang Restomod Part-Out (Wilwood, Ididit, Quick Performance, Mishimoto)
  • JasonB66
  • Jul 23, 2026
  • Suspension
Replies
0
Views
240
Suspension Jul 23, 2026
JasonB66
J
S
  • Locked
Drivetrain Adjustable clutch cable questions
  • Scott_S
  • Oct 31, 2025
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
6
Views
502
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Oct 31, 2025
Noobz347
S
Car shakes when taking off help???
  • STANKYstangs
  • May 10, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
12
Views
443
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- May 27, 2026
LILCBRA
R
What's it Worth? 1997 Cobra, a ton of mods and restoration
  • riored97snake
  • Jun 18, 2026
  • What is it Worth?!?!?
Replies
2
Views
350
What is it Worth?!?!? Jun 21, 2026
riored97snake
R
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • SVT Tech Forum
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?