Confessions: Accidents

I hit a guy at the top of 3rd gear right in the rear, knocked my ass out for a minuite of two, and I lost my license for it, had to pay for a new truck and trailer, the only thing I got out of the car was the carpetm seats and the rear glass and the shortblock, thats the only things that werent bent, he pulled out in front of me, but I was hauling ass, so they ruled it on me.. and I got hosed!!

next year (right now): I have a 89hatch, built up 302/tremec 3550/complete supsension, lots of gauges, bout to do a good 5 lug on it, so its turning out well!!

Damn man, I am 32 and had my fair share of speeding tickets and fines back in the day but how the heck did that one little accident get your license taken away and for how long?

• Sponsors (?)

Damn man, I am 32 and had my fair share of speeding tickets and fines back in the day but how the heck did that one little accident get your license taken away and for how long?

some new law just passed in comunist georgia, they ruled it my fault when the bastard was drunk as hell, and admitted he didnt have any working lights and such down the road (couple days later) and I think the passenger said he was driving so the real driver wouldnt go to jail because he had a suspended license. But I lost my license for 6 months, I literally could not get a job and had to quit school, because it kind of defeats the purpose of an auto tech that cant drive, and I ended up getting into some drugs and such, and now I can drive again and its all working out for the best!! :nice:

I'm proud to say i've never hit another car at my own fault. I've been rear ended 4 times, and i T boned a dumbass who pulled out in front of me. The dumbest thing i ever did was driving one of my first cars ('87 Z24 Cavalier...lol) i drove past this house and there was this super hot girl on a riding mower. Her house was right in front of a bridge or something and there was guard rails on the opposite side of the road from her house. I stopped dead in my tracks and backed up to get a better look and wasn't watching where i was going (was watching the girl instead...lol) and i drove right into the rail and dragged my car all the way down it...lol

Just like I planned, this thread is making me feel quite a bit better about my little fender bender.(That's not aimed at you guys in serious accidents but the goofs who park their cars on telephone poles <3)