• Mustang Forums
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-

Control arms

  • Thread starter Thread starter Stangnoob
  • Start date Start date Aug 5, 2021
S

Stangnoob

Member
Feb 25, 2020
28
3
13
California
Aug 5, 2021
#1
  • Aug 5, 2021
  • #1
I have a 2013 boss 302 which I don’t track but I do like to participate in a little spirited driving now and then. I need to replace the front lower control arms so should I stick with OEM or should I try a different brand?
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

R
Suspension Lower control arms needed
  • racer_dave
  • Feb 9, 2026
  • 1974 - 1978 Mustang II Talk & Tech
Replies
3
Views
301
1974 - 1978 Mustang II Talk & Tech Feb 20, 2026
Noobz347
Fox Brake pedal too stiff
  • keel
  • Sep 21, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
23
Views
395
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Saturday at 7:49 PM
General karthief
D
Running both lean and rich with O2 heat codes
  • Danceswithfire5
  • Aug 30, 2026
  • SN95 V6 Mustang Tech
Replies
1
Views
131
SN95 V6 Mustang Tech Sep 5, 2026
apple99Mustangdude
A
S
Best place to source power steering parts for a '67? (control valve, ram, hoses)
  • SophiaTatum
  • Jun 15, 2026
  • Classic Mustang Specific Tech
Replies
2
Views
146
Classic Mustang Specific Tech Jun 18, 2026
SophiaTatum
S
C
SN95 Another Coyote swap list
  • catkiller
  • May 10, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
1
Views
267
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 8, 2026
bjornsn95
B
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?