• Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-

Cool crown vic....

  • Thread starter Thread starter Warrior 102
  • Start date Start date Sep 23, 2006

Warrior 102

New Member
Jan 22, 2003
231
0
0
Macomb MI
Sep 23, 2006
#1
  • Sep 23, 2006
  • #1
Just a video I found of a 650 horse crown victoria.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAWuHvVCI6g
 

stangGT97

New Member
Dec 22, 2004
1,299
1
0
Boston area, MA
Sep 23, 2006
#2
  • Sep 23, 2006
  • #2
wow that was some nice driving of a very nasty car!
 

Orange...

New Member
Aug 22, 2004
59
0
0
SASKATOON
Sep 23, 2006
#3
  • Sep 23, 2006
  • #3
That makes me wish I had some videos of my old crown vic I built to show you guys...

It was a nice little 412 which dynoed at 550hp/600tq.
That was a fun car... and alot faster then my poor ol' stang..... for now.
 

Warrior 102

New Member
Jan 22, 2003
231
0
0
Macomb MI
Sep 23, 2006
#4
  • Sep 23, 2006
  • #4
Orange... said:
That makes me wish I had some videos of my old crown vic I built to show you guys...

It was a nice little 412 which dynoed at 550hp/600tq.
That was a fun car... and alot faster then my poor ol' stang..... for now.
Click to expand...
What happened to it?
 

Orange...

New Member
Aug 22, 2004
59
0
0
SASKATOON
Sep 23, 2006
#5
  • Sep 23, 2006
  • #5
well there was the fact that I couldn't drive it really anywhere... especially in the winter... I sort of got bored of it and the lack of parts except for motor and tranny parts was really discouraging. It was fun while I had it but I needed a change to something better. I ended up getting $6k for the motor and $500 for the rest.
And here's a few pics for nostalgia's sake..

View attachment 438590
 

Attachments

  • 00450020.webp
    70.5 KB · Views: 137
  • 01160017.webp
    33.1 KB · Views: 139

Warrior 102

New Member
Jan 22, 2003
231
0
0
Macomb MI
Sep 23, 2006
#6
  • Sep 23, 2006
  • #6
Nice car.
I love those big all muscle cruisers
 

DTNODYA

Member
Dec 15, 2005
831
1
16
Sep 23, 2006
#7
  • Sep 23, 2006
  • #7
Awesome! That thing was whistlin' nicely.
 
B

bdcardinal

tree hugger
Jun 10, 2003
3,612
16
69
santa barbara, CA
Sep 23, 2006
#8
  • Sep 23, 2006
  • #8
thats a nice crown vic. i just met the owner of angry duck tofu racing today. basically they make a lot o fperformance parts for crownvics. his 92 vic had a vortech, built bottom end, PI heads, and mickey thompson et streets. he can cut 12s.
 

Orange...

New Member
Aug 22, 2004
59
0
0
SASKATOON
Sep 24, 2006
#9
  • Sep 24, 2006
  • #9
oh what I could have done with a rear end and slicks... I had a wornout 2:73 posi on those cooper cobras. I could have easily gotten a better time with some 3:73's and slicks... all I could muster was a 13.2 @ 116 with the car trying to drive into the guardrail in all 4 gears (it would break loose in all gears)
 

Dope 97GT

New Member
Jul 16, 2005
439
0
0
Rochester, NY (SUNY Brockport)
Sep 24, 2006
#10
  • Sep 24, 2006
  • #10
damn that thing was sick...and thats drifting for you who didnt know
 

BurningRubber

10 Year Member
Dec 6, 2004
1,865
24
58
Sep 24, 2006
#11
  • Sep 24, 2006
  • #11
I almost rather drive that boat every day than my Stang. Definatly faster and a little more suprising.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

Some Dudes Have [All] the Luck. smh
  • Noobz347
  • May 16, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
5
Views
280
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- May 24, 2026
Noobz347
T
Greetings from a guy who needs help with a foxbody.
  • thefonztm
  • Mar 21, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
16
Views
588
The Welcome Wagon Mar 22, 2026
Noobz347
Splitter for Saleen front valence?
  • 2000xp8
  • Jun 2, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
9
Views
258
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jun 3, 2026
Noobz347
Q
Resolved 96 crown Vic ECU in a mustang gt
  • QuickDibbles
  • Aug 30, 2025
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
5
Views
869
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Sep 27, 2025
Noobz347
Dayum... Make Me an 80mm and 90mm Version --- Why??? :cry:
  • Noobz347
  • Dec 16, 2025
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
13
Views
777
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Dec 17, 2025
Noobz347
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?