Crank/Balancer/Flywheel balanced? Stroked? Aftermarket Flywheel? Answers needed!

Hey guys, I need some help! Here's my dilema. My motor is currently outta comission. I've got a stock "loaner" motor that I wanna put in my car for the time being. It's missing the flywheel & I wanna know if I can use the flywheel from my motor. I bought my car used and I am still unsure about a few things. My flywheel appears to have been balanced as somebody wrote "Balanced" on it with a perminate marker & it's got a bunch of drill spots which I assume is the balancing(removing material). I don't think the flywheel is stock either but I dont have one to compare, it says its SFI approved. Is the stock one also SFI approved? I also have a Ford Motorsport Damper/balancer which looks like it's the one with the removable weight(weight still attached). Does that mean it's still 50oz imbalanced? Doesn't FMS also have a 28oz? So it could also be that. 50oz is stock, right? The motor has JE pistons which are .030 over, not completely sure about the rods & crank but assume they are stock but this motor has continued to surprise me. Could be a stroker for all I know but doubt it due to the previous owners head/cam/intake selection, looks more like a former blower car. It also has a main girdle on it that looks as if it has been clearanced for the crank?

Anyways.. Enough babbling. Will this flywheel work? What's everything balanced to? Is my flywheel aftermarket? What's the best way to check the stroke? What & where do I measure?

THANKS!

• Sponsors (?)

if both motors were made after 1981 then you are fine, before 81 they used a 28oz imbalance. All other motors after used a 50oz imbalance.
Also, contrary to popular belief, I know a guy who ran the wrong imbalance on his 302 (used a 28oz when he should have used a 50) for 2 years before he totaled it.

Yes, both motors are after 1981. I realize that the later 302 use's a 50oz imbalace. The thing is that if my motor was balanced again after production I wonder if it was balanced to 50oz or 28oz. My guess is that it is still a 50oz imbalance but i'd really like to know for sure before I slap on the flywheel to stock motor. What is the procedure to check this? Thanks.